We provide three types of courses depending on the student’s need and purpose.
This course is designed for those who want to study in Japan. Japanese Language classes are run by native professional language teacher including Japanese standard basic level course. Classes run five days a week and two hours a day. One must be enrolled in this class to go to Japan for further study. Students can apply to schools at Tokyo, Nagano, Osaka, Kobe, Fukuoka and other cities of Japan as well. Students can get 6 months to 2 years visa for their study depending upon the schools. Students can get scholarship from Japanese school and some of our students have already got the scholarship.
Course B is designed for those who want to learn Japanese Language, culture to communicate with Japanese people and promote their business. For example, hotel, travel agency, restaurant, shop, guide etc. Students can study Japanese Language in anytime from 6AM to 7PM. The class will be 6 days a week and 1 hour a day. There are three levels (BASIC/ INTERMIDIATE/ ADVANCE) and each level will be for 6 months. Classes will be conducted either by native Japanese teacher or professional Nepalese teacher.
One can study Japanese Language with Nepalese Teacher or Japanese Teacher in any time on one-to-one basis. It is designed for all the interested students, businessmen or any body who wants to go Japan within a month time. We make student able to communicate with Japanese people in Japan. Classes will be conducted six days a week and one hour a day. (Join us for Japanese Culture Training such as tea ceremony, Ikebana, Japanese Language teaching training for Nepali teacher, any kind of Japanese translation, tour guide training etc.)
(Join us for Japanese Culture Training such as tea ceremony, Ikebana, Japanese Language teaching training for Nepali teacher, any kind of Japanese translation, tour guide training etc.)
- Students who have completed their Intermediate level or +2 are eligible to apply in Japan.
- Students currently appearing in college or university are preferable.
- Students should study Japanese in this institute for six months or 250 hours in Course A. Their forms and necessary documents will be processed at appropriate time. (Please refer to the chart below for the application deadline and the date of result for corresponding sessions)
- Sponsor must be financially sound to support for the student’s study in Japan.
Note: Agreement should be made between student’s guardian and Topa International Education Center.
Schedule regarding Language school enrollment in Japan.
|Session||Course Duration||Application Deadline||Confirmation date/ Result|
|April||2 years||October last of previous year||February of current year|
|July||1 year & 9 months||February last of the current year||May of current year|
|October||1 year & 6 months||April last of the current year||August of current year|
|January||1 year & 3 months||August last of the current year||November of current year|
- Admission in Topa Nepal
- Preparation of necessary documents
- Screening of student by school’s representative from Japan
- Documents forward to Japan
- Document submit to IMMIGRATION of Japan
- Issue of ELIGIBILITY LETTER
- Visa Apply to EMBASSY of Japan in Nepal
- Go to JAPAN
- Photocopies of all Academic certificates.
- Latest Character Certificate and Academic Transcript (original copy)
- Recommendation letter from present college. (for students presently studying in Campus)
- Certificate of minimum 6 months (250 Hrs.) of Japanese Language Training.
- 10 copies of passport size photographs.
- Citizenship Certificate
- Photocopy of a valid passport. Certificate from a registered doctor confirming the student to be physically and mentally fit. (Applicable to certain schools.)
- Certificate of work experience if any.(Optional)
- Certificate of relationship verification with the sponsor (i.e. Father, Mother.)
- Certificate of Annual Income for the last three consecutive years.
- Certificate of tax clearance of income source of the sponsor.
- Certificate of bank balance with minimum one -year transaction.
- Certificate of property evaluation.
- Certificate of good conduct, confirming non involvement in any criminal activities from the District police Head quarters. ( Police Report)(Applicable to certain schools only)